Thursday, November 17, 2011

In Progress

Busy day today.  Shopping for Christmas with DH, enchiladas from the freezer, put there when I made a pan of them for dinner two weeks ago, and working on my current crochet project.

My son BR's girlfriend found a Nyan Cat Scarf and wanted one lots.  So I am attempting to make her one for Christmas.  If you don't know who Nyan Cat or the Poptart Cat is...YouTube Nyan Cat.  It has become quite the YouTube sensation.  I found a pattern from Kelly Freeman at Ramen Needles and I saw this one by Master Planner at Deviant Art. 


I love the colors of Master Planners so i am using the pattern from Kelly Freeman and the yarn that Master Planner used and I am almost done with the rainbow portion.  Here is a pic of my work in progress.

So it is a work in progress but I will be sure and update the blog with the finished project. :)
Also...I figured out how to name the URL so I don't have to have the whole thing typed out.  Yay!!  A little bit everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment