Monday, December 12, 2011

Wow been a long time...

Since I have only two followers I am sure neither of them have been wondering what I have been up to however...I still want to blog and have not done it in a very long time.  We have been so busy with the holiday preparations and with just life.  I have also had some pretty bad fibromyalgia weeks.  I had a great day today though and so thought I would sit down and write a bit.

What I have done today:
1.  Bundled sage - made 6 sage sticks
2.  Made a very large pot of turkey carcass soup
3.  Made a bottle of Gourmet Poultry Seasoning
4.  Worked with a teen on his attitude
5.  Made a bunch of cookies - my homemade Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (from dough that I had in the refrigerator)
6.  Made rolls to go with the soup

That is along with all the other things a mom does during the day. :D

It was lots of fun and I feel accomplished.  I am planning on posting pictures and recipes later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment